Location: Bristol Office
Job type: Full Time, Permanent; 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Circa £24,000 per annum
You will join us as a Quality Assurance Tester to test requirements, co-ordinate and provide the necessary quality gates and checks throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Junior QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Liaise with business teams to maximize understanding of business and test requirements.
- Work in accordance with test strategies and ensure test planning defined and successfully executed.
- Advise on and assist with the implementation of improvements to test methodologies and processes.
- Evaluate test coverage and work with development to provide enhanced quality assurance by increasing automated coverage (Unit, Integration, UI).
- Involved in the full test life cycle: requirements analysis, definition of test cases, test tools / documentation, test execution, defect capture and analysis and reporting throughout.
- Involvement in defect management, change, root cause analysis and issue tracking using JIRA.
- Working with the necessary tools which support the test, incident management and project processes.
Junior QA Tester Requirements:
- ISTQB foundation or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in testing within the software industry.
- Experience of working on projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Flexibility within the job role.
- Able to effectively communicate, written and verbally, to all levels within the business
- Experienced in working with the following types of tools: Test automation (definition, execution and reporting), Test management, Project management, Incident management.
Structured in-house training; Events and social activities; Employee Assistance Program (confidential free advice and access to counselling); Great working environment, including breakout areas, a games room and innovative new office space & free on-site car parking; Casual dress code; Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme; Discounted gym memberships and in-house weekly yoga classes; Private Medical insurance with BUPA & Health shield; 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
You may have experience of the following: QA Tester, Graduate, Quality Assurance, Test Analyst, Junior Tester, etc.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required at interview stage.
See the full list of our current employment opportunities here.