Client Relationship Manager (Newbury)
Location: Newbury Office
Job type: Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 16 September 2019
We are looking for a bright, outgoing individual to join our Client Relationship Management (CRM) team, managing the relationship with an allocated group of existing SaaS customers. The CRM team is at the centre of the Apak Group business, providing the lifeline between our customers and our internal operations. As such, it is a hugely important role to the success of the business. If you want a wide-ranging business and technical role, where your contribution is valued and your opinions lead to actions, then apply here!
The role covers 4 core functions:
- Managing all aspects of the day-to-day relationship with an allocated group of customers.
- Project managing the delivery of new customer requirements using Clarizen PM tools.
- Business Analysis, using Confluence requirements gathering tools.
- Tailoring the customer’s Sprint application through system configuration.
The role would suit an individual who:
- Enjoys working with people as well as technology.
- Is a good communicator and leader with a polite, confident, professional manner.
- Can manage customer expectations as well as delivering our commitments, including testing before handover.
- Likes to get out of the office and meet with customers at their offices and attend industry events.
- Is well organized and able to motivate others to deliver.
- Welcomes the opportunity to work with the latest productivity software tools, such as Salesforce, Clarizen, JIRA, Freshdesk and Confluence.
- Is comfortable in a software environment and happy to configure the software itself.
- Is familiar with the finance industry and enjoys doing finance calculations.
- Has robust analytical abilities, strong problem-solving skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- Is technically inquisitive and is able to articulate how technology relates to business benefits, for example: the benefits of React, Material Design and Cloud hosting.
- Can work under own initiative.
- Has a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Has a good business or technical degree with an interesting dissertation or relevant work experience.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required at interview stage.
See the full list of our current employment opportunities here.