Role: Account Manager
Location: Yate, Bristol
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: up to £35K pa
Benefits: Structured in-house training, Events and social activities, Employee Assistance Program (confidential free advice and access to counselling), Great working environment, including breakout areas, a games room and innovative new office space & free on-site car parking, Casual dress code, Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance with BUPA & Healthshield, 25 days annual leave with continuous service increases going up to 28 days with 8 days bank holiday.
Apak Group's client management team has been through some exciting transformation, to understand what success means to our client base and to align Apak as a critical partner to that success. We are now looking to expand the team to include a Customer Success Manager to oversee the relationships of multiple clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key client needs and requirements to allow you to be an expert in the client
- When required communicate with clients at a day to day contact level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Be a team player working closely with other support teams within Apak to ensure speedy problem resolution
- Providing a focal point for contact and first-line escalation point
- Expanding the relationships with existing clients by continuously positioning value propositions to align with their objectives
- Facilitate / chair meetings as required particularly in respect of multi-disciplinary meetings for the specific purpose of problem resolution
- Represent Account Management team at internal pipeline and revenue forecast and planning meetings
- Understand what success means to your client and aligning Apak as a critical partner to that success
Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or relevant role
- Strong communication skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities, proven ability at influencing key stakeholders
- Ability in problem-solving with illustratable experience of collaborating internally to meet client needs
- Good experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical approach to working
- Full UK Driving Licence
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required at interview stage.
See the full list of our current employment opportunities here.